What to look for in a doctor when going for Lasix?

I am going to get my eyes fixed this winter but have no idea where to start when looking into doctors. My eye doctor recommended one and I have several friends that recommend others, then my SO recommends a different one.

I don't want to pay out the kiester but I do want a good job done.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• When I started researching doctors, I began by googling "Doctor who has preformed most LASIK procedures in Las Vegas". I got a few names and called, asking all the questions I had. What procedure do you use? What is your rate of touch-ups after the procedure? What types of testing do you do before the surgery? and so on. I ended up finding an incredible doctor who does blade-less LASIK and at the time had already done over 40,000 surgeries! He even did his own daughter's eyes. He does same day procedures, after an extensive exam that takes almost two hours and maps the contours of your eyes a few different ways, measures the thickness of your cornea, etc. He also did a manual eye exam to make sure all the computer results were the same. My husband and I both had LASIK in December 2007 and I could not be happier with the results!! Blade-less LASIK is incredible.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would love to know this too!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2010