are any of yall having hard time loosing weight after baby?

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• Yess!

• oh man, i am. i don't know why, but i'm having a seriously hard time dropping pounds. i started working out everday except for the weekends and i'm gonna do that for a few weeks w/the help of hydroxycut and B12 pills. it's too uncomfortable now

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Yes and my son is 8 years old. :-0

Answer by tburnett1105 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• yeah, and he's 4.

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• uh yeah i lost 50lbs (gained 55lbs from preg.) in about a month, got on birth control and gained every last pound back!! Arg, i've worked out every day and dieted since then(7mth) and have only lost 16lbs.grrrrrr it's so annoying!

Answer by Jessimica at 12:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I lost all my preg weight immediatlly after giiving birth, but BC makes me gain weight. I am struggling to loose 10 lbs.

Answer by redtang912 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I'm having more of a hard time losing that baby FAT! I am back to my pre-pregnancy size after 2 months, but I swear my stomach and butt are the softest and squishiest they've ever been lol! I'm joining a gym this month and hope that I can stay dedicated to it and try to get toned up.

Answer by isabel21 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2008