what sould i do?

i have no sex drive, and im close to my do date, what can i do to please my man? i am getting really lazy, and have zero energy, is this normal? Please help

mrsgreene

Asked by mrsgreene at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honey, no worries!! Some women double their sex drive during pregnancy, some stay the same, and some lose it completely. I was one that lost it completely!! It drove my honey nuts, cause he had heard of all those crazy sex driven pregnant women, and he was looking forward to it, but lone behold I think we had sex probably...oh...maybe 20 times my whole pregnancy (And don't tell him, but most of it was just to please him!!)

As far as pleasing your man, there is the typical lay there and take it, which gets old after a while, there is oral stimulation and there is manual stimulation, all of which get old after a while if it isn't doing anything for you.

If you are really close to your due date, just tell him no! lol, I did, and he understood. Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Totally normal! Actually, I am the same way when I get close to my due date? I'm sure lots of moms-to-be are. Make sure that you are drinking enough water and taking your vitamins. If you can, take a nap before your man gets home. Also, one thing that gets me (somewhat) in the mood is to take a bath and shave my legs, think about him the whole time.
    Besides doing the obvious for him, have you thought about just touching him, or almost touching him? Get a feather. The feeling is awesome, and might put you in a good mood just watching him enjoy it.
    daisies7997

Answer by daisies7997 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it is not meaning to sound mean but my first son and second i told him he had a hand and it wasnt broke yeah he got mad but its not our fault dont feel bad we cant help it you could try oral but if your like me it might make you sick sorry i know im not much help but i just thought i would let you know your not alone
    mamaof317

Answer by mamaof317 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008