What kinda conversations do you have your SO have

yeah this is a dumb question but i was with my SO for 9 years before we broke up we never talked now i am trying to find someone new but don't even know what i like to do for fun we never did anything so what are some thing you and your SO talk about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• We talk about everything! Politics, religion, careers, childhood, TV shows, family members, music, movies, school, co-workers, friends; our hopes, dreams, fears, goals....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• About religion,politics,dying,our childhoods,my husband's work,our families,but mostly we laugh about random things.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• We talk about anything and everything.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My DH and I talk about everything! Lol, I don't think there is a subject we have not discussed at some point or another.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• We talk about our kids, our home, our friends, our money, our cars, our future, our marriage, our hobbies, our dogs, our lives, our problems.... There are so many things, I would be typing all day.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Whatever is on our minds. Whatever is happening in the family, in the world, in the neighborhood. My husband wants to know who I've seen during the day, who I have talked to on the phone, where I've been, what I've done, not because he is checking up on me but because he is interested in me and my life. When you are with the person who loves you, whatever interests you interests him, and vice versa. So there is never an end to the conversation.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:51 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Whatever is on our minds really. No planned conversations, just anything and everything. Our kids, his work, how my day went, our childrens progress in homeschooling, religion, politics, memories, etc.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Anything really. His gaming, things I find on here or the general internet, the kids, our families, politics, etc. We don't have any specific topics, we just talk when we feel the want/need to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• All kinds of things. We talk about art and music and politics and current events and the meaning of life (and the universe and everything) and our kids and our friends and their kids and our pets and what to have for dinner and what to do next week and remember whens.

One of my first college classes was a community college class. There was a couple in there in their mid 50's who took a class (college or a hobby-type class) together every semester so they wouldn't run out of shared interests or things to do. I thought that was a great idea.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010