insurance for the self employeed, no employees

Anyone know of a insurance for self employeed with no employees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• I believe you can buy an independant plan from lots of places. Try googling "independant health insurance" and see what you come up with.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I get mine through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield at a decent price. For me and my son, including my dental it's about $405
    StarrMom2Xander

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 1:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Try Ameriplan. I recently signed up and they have some great plans. The dental plan is $19.95 a month and includes dental, chiropractic, vision, and prescription. They have several Health Benefit Plans starting at $29.95 a month. Did I mention these plans cover the ENTIRE household? It is not insurance, it's consumer driven healthcare, so you don't have a deductible or limit. Check it out at: http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/40634566

You can search for providers in your area by clicking the button in the upper left, near the Ameriplan Logo. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

I signed up for the benefits first and liked them so much, I decided to become an IBO. I knew I'd be telling people about these plans anyway!

chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008