when?

when will i start having a heightend sence of smell. and food cravings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never had a heightened sense of smell and I didn't really have too many food cravings just once in a while.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it depends i only smell stuff more in the morning and when its some things the cravings who knows i get mine before i even know im prego
    mamaof317

Answer by mamaof317 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Some people never have cravings, or smells, or mornign sickness for that matter!! my husband thought I was CRAZY...I could smell our dog when we would go for a walk, and he would lift leg to pee on other dog pee...GAG and my cravings were around 3am..a grilled cheese, or watermelon and chocolate ice cream...yum!! good luck withyours when you get them..hopefully your cravings wont keep you awake!!!
    jamstyle831

Answer by jamstyle831 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008