what do I do when my husband comes home when he wants to and hangs up on me when I confront him,I believe he's cheating,what can I do?

mrssss

Asked by mrssss at 9:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Check out this website... www.brickhousesecurity they have some ideas and devices to answer all of those nagging questions. hope all goes well. take care.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Is it possible you can go with him when he leaves the house? Maybe you can plan an evening together at home or have date night, maybe offer to do something you know he likes to do (bowling, shooting pool, hanging with friends). Can you check his cell phone to see if he calls someone or his email/messenger to see if he has female contacts? Does he work with women where he might go out after work with them?
    when my husband was cheating I quit bringing it up. I was silent for a while and it scared him. He thought I found out and he straightened up...for a while! My h was abusive so I didn't push him hard. I did finally leave but not bc of his cheating. At some point you might ask him if he wants to remain married bc he is risking losing his family over his behavior. That might get his attention.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• get a sitter adn follow him from work and see where he's going?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• why would you want to waste the time and energy to follow a man that is suppose to love and respect you! My saying is "if you have to follow him or for some reason cannot trust him then divorce him" Why should you waste your life wondering about what he is doing....throw in the towel and find someone who you can trust! If you have trust issues get some professional help! Or maybe your the guilty one!? I have been married 15 years and would never follow my husband to or after work....That is just crazy to me..
    pleonard

Answer by pleonard at 2:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Following the person could be the only way to get answers to questions he's not giving her. If she thinks he is, then why the hell not? Why should she be in the dark if her man can fess up? Give me a break! It may not be wasting her time and she should leave. If she doesn't have proof then what is she leaving for?

I knew a girl who thought like that and guess what? He was cheating on her for over 3 YEARS! She THOUGHT she had the perfect marriage. Never thought he'd do that, never gave her a reason to think, never felt like he was. She gave him 100% trust in the 15 years she knew him. WAKE UP!!
    Anonymous