dreams..

im pregnant and i keep having dreams about my baby being a girl. do you think im right? has any one else whent threw the same thing and ended up being right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had dreams of a girl and had a boy my friend had dreams of a boy and had a girl we were 2 months apart do you know a friend who is prego to
    mamaof317

Answer by mamaof317 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It could be a sign I have had similar dreams,have you had an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby yet?
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I had dreams of a boy and had a girl-lol
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• When I was preggers with my son; I had a dream that it was a girl, and I was removing her from her carseat out of the truck, and CLUNK! I dropped her!!!! Thank God I had a boy ROFL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2008