What is something wacky about you that only a few people know?

Just for fun and I will start...

I like 80s and 90s low budget films... Correction I love 80s and 90s low budget films... Its actually quite sad that I still watch them so regularly... Last night's choice, The Forbidden Dance (is Lambada)... hahaha

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE cartoons, now Im talking the cartoons I grew up with. Also when i eat, i eat what i dont care for the most first and save the best for last.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I like to play with tape...my fiance gets frustrated with me around Christmas because I'll use it all up and has to hide it from me!! lol. I just like the sticky feeling on my fingers ...it's weird..lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If there are stairs in places I frequent, I always know how many there are in each flight. My house the flight has 15 steps, my DD's house has 13, the house I nanny in has 18 & there are 40 up to the apartment where my SO stays when away at work. Any place I go often, I have an obsession with knowing how many stairs there are.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If I walk by things I have to touch them. Carpet samples at the home improvement store, clothes at the department store, etc. I don't touch EVERYTHING, but if I walk close to something I generally have the answer the urge to touch it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010