Wells Fargo can suck a fat one~!

I hate this bank! Worse bank ever! I am going back to a credit union where they don't charge you 70 Bucks for going over three freaking cents ! Not kidding this just happen today. I HATE THIS BANK!!!!!!!!! anyone else hate them?

( I bought my kids milk and had exactly 3.00 in my account. I paid for the milk and went over three cents and the bank was closed. I went today to put more money in when I seen my account was over drawn 70.00 over three cents!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would be calling the bank and speaking with a manager and get to the bottom of this right away.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Go into your branch and talk to someone about it, they'll probably waive the fee. They've always been reasonable to me.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• There aren't Wells Fargo's where I live now, but I used to be a customer of theirs and they are the worst bank I've ever banked with.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• most over draft fees are done by a computer it doesn't matter if you go over by 1 penny or 100 dollars an overdraft is an overdraft the computer does not see any differance. Banks are a businees and they are out there to make $$$ most banks I worked at wouldn't refund the $$$. Unless you were a very good customer or there was a very good reason. Are you in a position to apply for overdraft protection??
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• jeez seriously? 3 cents? crazy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You may be able to speak to a manager or something about it, if this is the first time it's happened. I'm sorry, that really sucks.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Wow. I don't blame you then. Good luck.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• go to a credit union next time. WF are asshats, but so are most commercial banks.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I hate them! We had a car loan through them. I got a late payment letter from them,and we weren't late. I called them and the bitch says "the computer says we recieved your check last week,but it says it wasn't processed yet,so you're late" I was like OMG! you're going to charge me for your own department not getting off their asses and entering some #'s into a computer?! I'm not late if you got it last week and it already was cashed! they charged us $40! They're a bunch of incompetent idiots!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Just so you know this could effect opening another account with another bank because they will do a check with the NCIF so you may just want to keep that in mind when leaving things how they are Wells Fargo. This has happened to me also and I did get the overdraft fee waived and I also closed my account. I will not bank with a bank that is not willing to work with me.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010