Does anyone have periods with lots of Clots ?

For the past 3 months I have noticed that my period is normal, but it has so much clots on it. Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's pretty common to have clotting, some cycles I have a lot, others not as bad. If it's concerning to you, talk to your doctor - but I don't think it's anything to worry about.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I use to have ALOT when I first got my period and then after I had my kids but not sooo much anymore.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I didn't until I had my tubes tied. Now I have massive ones! And, the cramps that come with passing them are horrendous! Never had cramps before, either.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Do you have fibroids?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Every since my tubes were tied, all my period is, is clots it is awful, but the doctor said it was normal, but I haven't had a pap for three years and I have a history of cervical precancerous cells, and I have been period crampy all month for the last three months
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• omit the "h" :-)
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 12:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The size of the clots matter. If your are passing clots that are too big you should consult with a doctor. Honestbest
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 12:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I agree about checking on the fibroids. I had a problem with them and it got worse and worse to where even 3 pads were not helping. Thankfully this was finally found out and I was able to get the help I needed. Just don't let it wait too long before having it look at.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 12:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010