Cookie Cake design?

My son's last day of summer camp is tomorrow. I am ordering a cookie cake for their party but I have no idea what to put on it or what design I should do. Should I do some sort of "Back to School" design or should I do a "We had a great summer" design. I asked my son what he wanted and he said he doesn't know. Any suggestions?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I vote for the great summer one.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It's to celebrate the end of summer camp, right? I'd get a great summer one!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• back to school...my thought my thought was to get them excited for school...but then if the party is to celebrate his return home, why not welcome home or something like that?
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Why don't you do like something about camp that they all had a great time doing like my nephews went to basketball camp and then they did a hockey camp so we did a basketball cake and hockey ice cream cake.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i like the great summer theme...but maybe you can talk to the people making and see if they have a way of putting both themes on the cake
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 1:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• End of summer.. don't beat yourself up on it.. they are just going to eat it LOL
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It's a day camp. The party is to celebrate the last day of summer camp and going back to school. The last day of camp is Thursday and the first day of school is Friday. That's why I am torn between which one to do. I think I will probably go with the summer one though. Thanks ladies!

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Lol, Mksers, you are right, especially with this group of kids! Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I went with the summer theme and it says "We had a great summer". It also has a picture of a sun and a swimming pool since they went swimming almost everyday.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010