Have any had 2 or more c sections, and was able to lose the weight each time?

I heard that once the muscle is cut, you can give up trying to flatten the tummy =(

Asked by D-Lady at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I've had 2 c-sections and my tummy is flat (for the most part) :) Breastfeeding played a huge role in helping me lose the weight! There is a little bit of a bump where the incision is, but for the most part you can barely tell that it's there.

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• my mother had 2 she weighs 115 she breastfeed ate 4 to 6 small meals a day and drank distilled water she layed off milk it was leaching her calcium becuz milk does that and dairy products she stoped eating a lot of meat she still does and ate more organically and shes perfect for her height and weight oh she works out 3 times a week

Answer by Patience1 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I lost the weight after 2 and I thank breasfeeding for that!!

Answer by kylieboucha at 3:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I had 5 c section and yes I lost the weight every time and yes I did breastfeed but that wasn't what helped me lose the weight quite the opposite. I really would always get stuck with about 20 pounds to lose and then I would have to start really watching what I would eat and workout 5 to 6 times a week to get back to my prepregnancy weight. It definitely can be done but you really need to start exercising and watch what you are eating. I know it can be hard if your breastfeeding but I always just ate healthy and made sure I was taking in enough calories and it was never a problem. Don't get me wrong its hard, real hard but you can do it! I can't say for sure whether your spot where you were cut will be completely the same it probably won't although I didn't have a problem with mine until my 4th time and then it got harder to lose in that area. Even if you totally lose all the fat in that area you still with probably have skin in that area. Wish I had better news for that.

Answer by jojo13 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008