First Trimester

Hello ladies...I just found out that Im 5wks pregnant. I dont go for my first US until Sept. 2nd. I know...it sucks waiting.
I just want to make sure that the signs Im having are ok. My tummy feels like I have done about 100 sit ups, I cant sleep at night, my breast are exremley sore and swallon,hard nipples with the goose bumps thing around them. I guess Im jsut afraid that when I go for my app. that theres not going to be a baby....
Im just looking for some reasurance...
thanks ladies

Kristin0312

Asked by Kristin0312 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• seems normal to me good luck dont worry to much :)
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 12:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Sounds normal. Other symptoms include excess urination, morning sickness, moodiness, and tiredness. You are fine, just make sure to start taking a prenatal.
    I remember with my first baby I had the same thing where the doc wouldn't see me for weeks and it drove me crazy with worry. Congratulations and good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It sounds normal to me. I had sore breasts too. I always felt like I was about to get my period in the beginning. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sounds like normal symptoms to me...my 1st pregnancy I had not even taken a test yet and already couldn't lay on my stomach. I have a raised and tilted cervix though so I was feeling it already. I think you are just fine but you can always go to the ER and explain to them how you feel or just call your doctor/nurse and ask them.
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 12:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• congrats on the baby .ur symptoms sound normal to me .just relax i am sure everything is ok .you could always just call the office and speak to the nurse just to check and make sure everything is good
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yep your prego.. congrats! no worries on the doc appt most women dont go til the 3rd month or figure out their prego.. here is a useful site that has tons of good info...

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/foodstoavoid.html
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• thanks ladies..Im sure Im just fine...its just the wait game. Its like you wait to get pregnant, then when you find out you are you have to wait again. Since the doctors dont want to see you until your 8 wks. Just nervous....but excited!
    Kristin0312

Comment by Kristin0312 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I didn't get seen until I was 12 weeks with my first. So 8 weeks is much better!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I had to go through the same weight it sucks I know as a matter of fact I could not believe that I was having a baby until I saw the baby on the screen for the very first time that is when reality struck me
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yeah its really going to hit us too! Because your not showing at all otherthen some little extra weight...so it will be exciting to hear and see the baby
    Kristin0312

Comment by Kristin0312 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010