Cricut machine or cricut expression machine for scrapbooking...

do you pefer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i have the first one.. and i love it... the expression is for large pieces.. i mean, i would have no use for big stuff.. i use mine everyday, and it has paid for itself, ten fold. I have a friend that bought the expression, and she said that there is no real difference, but it comes in handy if you are cutting alot of stuff.. and she said, either or is fine. If someone were to offer the expression to me, i'd keep the one i have.. when i scrapbook, i dont have a use for 12 inche letters.. LOL
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I have the first one too. I haven't found a need for the larger stuff either. I absolutely LOVE my cricut though. I'm getting ready to do all of my christmas cards right now. I have even used my Cricut for the kids' school projects too.
    tinkb35

Answer by tinkb35 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i have the personal one too and would probably stay with this one for a while. they only plus that i could come up with for the expression was that i could cut more at a time...sometimes i need alot of something and it would be nice but not enough of a problem to go out and buy one lol..
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i have the personal one, but I want the expression. I like to do cards and with the personal if you want to do the cards/envies you can't do a card over... i think it's 3 1/2 inches. So i'm drooling over the big one and saving my pennies, they run $300 by me for the expression.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 8:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008