Is anyone with me?

If one more person compares a gay person with a child molester again I think I am going to either be sick or scream or maybe both. I just read a responce saying well if you legalize gay marriage what is to say child molesters won't want to get married since they say they are born that way too. Not soo much a comparisin more so saying that gay marriage would be the equivalant to a 50 year old wanting to marry a 5 year old. THAT IS SICK AND DISGUSTING, weather you think the act of gay sex is disgusting the LOVE is not, the love between a 50 year old and 5 year old year old in the way IS sick! OH god. OK I feel a bit better, does anyone agree?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I agree there is no comparrison between two consenting adults(gay or straight) deciding to commit their lives to each other, and an adult who is sexually atractted to children. anyone who truly believes they are equal is so ignorant that I wouldnt even bother being upset with them. Some levels of stupidity are just beneath debate.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I think alot of people say things on CM for shock value. I refuse to believe that there are that many people that can see the correlation between child molestors and gay marriage. Part of me does believe that child molestors are somewhat wired that way. Yes, it is sick. However, a 5 year old cannot consent to marriage, and therefore they are not entitled to it. That simple fact negates the entire argument, without dragging in too much of the emotional undertones this issue often sparks.
    Jupitery

Answer by Jupitery at 1:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It is a ridiculous and completely pointless comparison. But some have nothing else to justify their boisterious opinions in regards to the subject.

Funny thought popped into my head reading this..".you think the act of gay sex is disgusting.". If a woman likes sucking on a big one, it's natural and normal. If a man does it's gross and disgusting. If a woman like's taking it up the rear, it's cool she's into her own thing and some women like it. If a man does (even though the male g-spot is located in the rectum close to the prostate gland) is't gross disgusting and immoral. If a man likes going down on a woman, it's a good thing, part of a healthy sex life and the woman who gets it often is usually regarded as a lucky woman.. If a woman like going down on another woman, it soooo hot and many a hetersexual males fantasy. If a man digs doing down on another, gross disgusting and immoral..Same acts, yet different reactions..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Not sure why they would think one has to do with the other. Not sure why gay marriage isn't legal in all states anyway. I thought the church and state are supposed to be separate entities entirely. You can't teach religion in public schools, so why do most states make law by the bible where marriage can only be between a man and a woman? If people believe that God makes us who we are, then God makes some gay and some straight and some both. Not sure why there is any comparison between gays and child molesters. Most child molesters aren't even gay, they are just plain SICK!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I always hated hearing that comparison..... And I agree with you 100%
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I do!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Nope. There likely will be others who want their "rights". Pediphiles have a specific sexual attraction just as straights or gays
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Carpy what pedophiles have is a sick and disgusting lust for innocent children who can't object or consent, no comparison to straight or gays.

Answer by older at 1:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• bumped ya!