Health Problem Scared and Need Advice or Maybe you went through the Same Thing!!!

I have been on the pill since December of last year and My cycles have been fine. After I had my son in April of 08 my cycles haven't been coming I went almost 6 months without having a cycle until I went and got Birthcontrol then started taking that last december and my cycles have been fine since last year. But since then I have been regular and right on time then this May my cycle was on the 25th and then come April it was the 15th so it was early usually I'm only 28 days. Then in April I went off the pill because we wanted to start trying again. Then May I had my regular cycle then 2 weeks later I was spotting for a day and then I was throwing up for over a week straight not keeping anything down. Just about everything made me sick but I gained some weight and then my pants weren't fitting right horrible headaches and really bad breat tenderness. Blood and 8 HPTs negative. My doctor blames my weight but thought Pregnant

FranklinsMommy

Asked by FranklinsMommy at 1:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you've gained weight that can throw off your cycle.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have and that what I thought but I have been the same weight about 265-280 since I had my son nothing different
    FranklinsMommy

Comment by FranklinsMommy (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It can take up to three months for the artifical hormones in the pill to fully be out of your system.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• well i missed my cycle i thought i would still have a period and i haven't had one since May 12th 2010
    FranklinsMommy

Comment by FranklinsMommy (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2010