This is not normal for me

So why do I feel this way? My husband went over to a friends house from back in the day that I do not like and do not trust at all. His friend just got off of probation if that says anything. This guy has ripped my husband so many times and he still is willing to be friends with him. The man is a drug addict. I have a feeling my husband will fall back into all of his old habits because of this loser. I dont get upset when he hangs out with his friends. I am with this one. Should I trust my husband to not be a jackass? I want to trust him so badly with this like I do everything else...I have a really bad feeling though. You are who you hang out with....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• its normal to have these feelings since he has already been thru this kind of experience in the past. i would watch very carefully and express your feeling to your hubby and see what happens from there. if your hubby understands then he should not put you in this situation, and if he continues to hang out with his dude than watch out cause he could be hiding something...my opinion only..

nikki.b.

Answer by nikki.b. at 2:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008