Watched "Letters to God" last night.........

This was a great movie. I watched it with my Husband and Kids and really enjoyed the message it sent.........I recommend it for all families. GOD IS GREAT!!!

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am interested in watching that movie. Could you give a brief synopsis of it?
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 1:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I haven't heard of this one. What was it about?
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It looks really good. I am planning to rent it.

Synopsis:
    You don’t want to miss this true story of how one little boy’s extraordinary faith, even in the midst of cancer, touched so many different lives.
    This family drama follows the true story of a young boy whose life is put on the line when he is diagnosed with cancer. Through his letters to God about the confusion and faith that come with his situation, he soon becomes a surprising source of hope and inspiration for those in his neighborhood -- including a substitute mailman, whose life becomes surprisingly mixed up in the ordeal.

Pre-buy the Letters to God DVD and receive a free John 3:16 armband with purchase. Armband will ship along along with the DVD upon its release. Offer valid 6/7 - 8/10/10.
    RJsMom116

Answer by RJsMom116 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thanks RJsMom116! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 8:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thanks for the warning. I really want to avoid any christian propaganda and this sounds like the worst kind!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Try Jesus! The Devil will always take you back!!!!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010