Duggars ready for another baby???

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20409404,00.html

Thoughts?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 1:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MaryWolf - I mean no disrespect, but your comment - "The older daughters step in to help during this trying time and the younger ones are not doing without." I am sorry, but it is NOT one child's place to raise another child/children. I understand what you're saying, everyone comes together in a time of need and that's honorable - but the fact remains - children should not raise children. It's the parents' responsibility to raise their children - no matter how many they have - and if they can't do it themselves, they need to stop having babies!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 2:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I think they're nuts! This next one could end Michelle's life! I think they should be focusing on Josie and the other 18 at home.
    At 43,her odds of having a Downs child and a host of other genetic related disorders in a child is a real possibility.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Enough is enough!!! Raise the ones u have!!! I would love to know what kind of job the dad has!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• That is really their deal. I would've stopped like 17 kids ago, but hey if they want to and can financially do it without PA and are wonderful parents, more power to them.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i was wondering when they were gonna have more. i like their family and their kids are so sweet and well behaved. if she wants to do it, then awesome
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Someone need to slap that woman.

Slap the bitch Pictures, Images and Photos

Have as many kids as you want and can support, as long as you are not endangering the life of the unborn child and or the mother. Considering the problem she had with her last pregnancy... she should quit.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Hmmm I think or wonder why is this news? They are using their family to make money. If they did it w/o the t.v. there then it may be just fine. I just think that she must be drugged. I mean seriously has she ever scolded a child? Are all those kids perfectly happy all the time. Let's show a cranky day at their house.. Then I will say okay they are normal.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Honestly, I think they shoudl stop having more children and concentrate on raising the children they already have. I would hate for her to go through problems with another baby again, like she did her last pregnancy, and leave the other 19 children without a mother. To me, and this is just MY opinion, they seem very selfish to put the possibility of having another child ahead of the children they already have.
    momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't personally think it's any of our business, but that's me. I don't dig into judging people though. Their beliefs are not always our own. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2010