To Call or Not to Call??

My SO's son has Asperger's and he is starting a new school this year. I called to set up a conference with his teachers and guidance counselor last Monday. She told me she would call me back when she knew everyone's schedule. It has been a week and a half and I haven't heard back and school starts tomorrow. Should I call today and check up or give it some more time?

KandDsmama1

Asked by KandDsmama1 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Give it a check up.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• call its last minute now!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If school starts tomorrow, I'd call.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Call and explain that you just wanted to chat with her at least a little BEFORE school starts. I bet she's so busy right now with last minute stuff that you've been temporarily forgotten.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Well if school starts tomorrow yes, yes, yes, I would call and see what the heck is going on. This school or shall I say this women you have spoke with over a week in half ago should have called you at the most by last Friday I would call and see what is going on. You or your SO don't want to walk into this school blind you want to all be on the same page. Make the call you have ever right to have open commiucation with this school and all of his teachers.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Absolutely, I would call today.
    lilsma

Answer by lilsma at 1:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would call today!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010