I wish I was a cop so I could get away with whatever I want!

I saw on the news last night that last week a cop in Indianapolis IN was driving his patrol car DRUNK (.19) and killed someone while putting2 or 3 other people in the hospital. One of them is still in critical condition. Is this cop sitting in jail where he needs to be?? No, he's on desk duty and getting to stay in his big nice house with his wife and family. If that had been a civilian he would have been taken to jail on the spot!! Ugh, stuff like this makes me so sick! And you know he's not going to get the jail time he deserves at all.

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow! That's a crock of s*it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be a cop but what they get away with drives me crazy. We just had a cop get fired for looking at porn on his computer at work and has changes pressed for touching a women all that happened to him was he lost his job. Mind you he worked on desk duty for 7 months after they found out about the porn still on his computer. Blows my mind.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It will happen,cops do have to pay for thier stupidity. He will go to trial and jail!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010