Perms?

Have you ever had a perm? What kind of perm? What about a body wave?

sstepph

Asked by sstepph at 1:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have but it was SO many years ago. I think it was called a "spiral" but I can't remember. Never had a body wave though.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The last perm I got was about 10-11 years ago. Believe it or not, whatever she did, my hair is still got the body in it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• YEARS ago.. back in the 90's when I was younger yes..
    and honestly I couldn't remember what I got done..

what type of perm are you curious about? There are soo many now adays.. if you want more of the body wave perm (like the new pop star curl) there are perms available for that now.. just be sure to check out a place that is trendier.. they may have more advanced perm techniques for that type of perm..

honestly those are my LEAST favorite things to give, lol. Probably because while in school, I swear I either got the older ladies with hair soo ridiculously short I couldn't find a rod small enough, or the ladies with the hair to their buts that wanted a spiral perm piggy backed..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010