How do you

block a person? Seems there are some people here for drama and I have no wish to associate with them nor waste my time. I like positive upbeat people :)

MaryWolfe

Asked by MaryWolfe at 2:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to your site and click on the personal detail section, you will find on the left side of your screen a blocker user option click on that and fill in the person you want to block, and submit. You can block them from seeing your site and respond to journals or sending messages, but you can't block anyone from the answer section, good luck! Also once you block them you will also be blocked from their.

Answer by older at 2:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it!
    MaryWolfe

Comment by MaryWolfe (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You are very welcome.

Answer by older at 2:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Please make sure you want that person on your friend list. I was blocked from someones site,with no explanation.I'm not a drama queen. I have no idea what her reasoning was but If I did or said something to offend her,I do wish she would have let me know.It saves hard feelings.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010