What do you think of this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/harry-reid-wonders-how-a_n_678807.html?ref=twitter

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Harry Reid needs to retire! ASAP

But he won't.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I think he is an idiot. Most of my puerto rican friends and extended family members are all conservative, mostly because of the abortion issue. They really like children!!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I really can't say what i am thinking but I'm so glad he said that though. I know the regular media won't really talk about it but the conservative media will and whats better, his opponent will. I always said that nasty old man needs to be in a home.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• F'n Idiot.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have to wonder..........how does it help anyone to put our kids and grandkids into debt just to "save" a few teaching jobs for a year? How are businesses encouraged to create jobs when their taxes keep going up and the Dems just want to put more taxes and fines out there for them to pay? (the HCR and cap & tax, just to start with.....) I think it is time for him to check into his room at "Sunny Acres".
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I will be honest, I just read the headline (huffpo) and threw up a little. Reid ought to not spew that bs.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 29again, There not out to save teachers, they are out to save union pensions.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Underscore the above comment that the move was to save union pension funds, and union membership (which gives the union bosses the dues for their astronomical contributions to politicians). Also keep in mind that teachers unions turned out en masse - WITH THEIR STUDENTS - to protest on cue.

And it's interesting that someone on here thinks the Republicans are not generous to needy Hispanics, when this very action to give money for teachers was funded by cutting Food Stamps.

And that was NOT done by Republicans.

I'll bet very few teachers are happy to be receiving their scheduled salary increases at the cost of restricting the availability of Food Stamps ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

•  I know the regular media won't really talk about it but the conservative media will

Its on HUFFPO

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010