My Period Just Stopped Coming.

Ok, so as you all know I have already asked a question of being pregnant. I haven't found out yet but I made an appointment to see my doctor. Anyways, the new issue is my period. Since I had sex twice on the night i was starting and while already on it, since then, it just hasn't been coming anymore. All day yesterday it didn't, then it did at night, the night before that, same thing, it didn't come and it only lasts 5 days, which is now been 5 days. What do you guys think?

2gether_10

Asked by 2gether_10 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your pregnant. You can always take a PT before the Dr appointment.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• really? you think so? how long do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test? do i have to wait or can i take it now even though it hasn't been that long?
    2gether_10

Comment by 2gether_10 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• hmmm...It wouldnt hurt to take a HPT before you go see your doctor. Do you have anyother symptoms? Women can still get somewhat of a period and still be pregnant. Everyones body is differernt. Good luck
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• um. i get headaches sometimes. I get pretty upset, I feel like crying. I haven't been hungry either and my stomach just hurts a little sometimes. it comes and goes.
    2gether_10

Comment by 2gether_10 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2010