Is there another mother-to-be at the age of 55?

Hi My name is Ginny an I'm new here an I like to tell you alittle about me an My sweet husband Daniel an a cute story. I was married before an I met This wonderful man of my life who I want to spend the rest of my life with an give him a child the is our love for one another.It's his first an my 3rd.I'm 55 an coming into my 9 week an like to know is there anyone like me out there that can give me some ideas on anything.

Ginny970

Asked by Ginny970 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow! Thats amazing. Congrats and I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy. Good luck Mom!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Ginny- I am only 24 and I am on my third and I am scared to death! You are a brave woman!
    happymommy284

Answer by happymommy284 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hi
    Thank-you Ladies.Well the thing is that i'm scared of spiders an wars.Put your trust in your heavenly Father an he will get you thou.I had my first one at the age of 20 an weight at 105 after I had her I weight at 98lbs an she weigh 6lbs an 2oz. an 3 years later I had her brother an it was dry birth an I weigh 114lbs an he weigh 7lbs an 2oz. an i was 107 an feeling strong.Now with this one not sure an yet I am gaining but not much an don't know yet if it's a boy or girl.I knew with the first an second but not this one yet.We will be happy with boy or girl.
    Ginny970

Answer by Ginny970 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You hope she has an UNeventful pregnancy? lol!!! I think you meant eventful, right? or either you were being rude...not sure.
    Anonymous

• anonymous, I think considering the poster's age of 55, she meant a safe, uneventful pregnancy. As in no complications or worries.
    sophie_sue24

Answer by sophie_sue24 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I had my first one at 23, second at 25, third at 27, fourth at 33 and fifth at 43. I lost weight with the first four very easy...but that last one! ;) I have sleep apnea...just found out at 47....and most likely why the weight did not leave. I have been blessed with five healthy, smart, beautiful and wonderful kids.... I did have to be on bed rest for most of the last one....blood pressure was out of control.... but healthy babies are possible at a later age :D
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 10:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• wows thats the coolest thing ive heard will you keep me posted at had my last at 42 trying for another at 44
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 10:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i think when she said uneventful she meant with no complications
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• and i'm sorry i hope everything goes well also people thought i was a fruit cake for haveing one at 38 with two other teen age children you go girl
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008