Do you go to the Chriropractor? Why? Do you like it?

I have been having such HORRIBLE neck pain that leads to headaches for about a week now....

Went to the Chiropractor today for an adjustment....they are gone! One adjustment and my neck is pain free!

I have done this before with neck pain and usually only two or three visits and I am completely better!

SOOOO happy I can relax now!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 3:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• When I have the funds I love to go to the Chiropractor. Actually I moved and there's one I like here but really I much prefer the one I had before I moved. I worked for 3 different Chiropractors... I didn't work for my favorite one but he did an AWESOME job adjusting people AND he took the time to answer your questions and never made you feel rushed. Thankfully he's still my friend so I get occasional updates on Facebook. LOL!

But yeah, Chiropractic is awesome!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yep. Chiropractors can be very helpful for a lot of different ailments.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my whole family gets adjusted weekly. if i miss a week i end up getting two adjustments the next week. i think it is very important to keep your nervous system working its best!
    most of my kids were adjusted right after they were born :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ive never gone but i am thinking of going for the first itme i made an appoinment for 2 weeks from now
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010