Facebook Pictures

If somebody takes pictures of you, and they post them on FB, but there are a few of you that you don't like, how do you only tag the ones you like? Is there a way? Somebody took pictures of me at a B-day Party, and I only want to tag the ones I like with out displaying the whole album.

mom2twingirl797

Asked by mom2twingirl797 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If THEY posted them and tagged YOU, go to the photo you want to remove the tag from. Below the picture you will see "Tagged in this photo" and your name. Click on "remove tag" beside that. Make sense?! I hope I answered your question. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• go to their profile and then go to the pic and untag yourself the option is buy your name.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 3:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It depends how your friend has her privacy settings set if she has it set to only friends can see it your friends will only be able to see the ones you are tagged in. if she has it set to friends of friends your friends can access the whole album
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• if someone tags you, you can click "remove tag" and remove yourself.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You don't have to go to their profile. Any pictures you were tagged in should show up in your photos. Mine do anyway!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010