Does anyone know about working from home on the internet with Herbalife?

RobinMcMom

Asked by RobinMcMom at 3:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• You should google it, Herbalife is a vitamin company - last I knew it was a "direct sales" model like Amway or Avon.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Herbalife is a terrible company to work for, sorry IMO I should say...Literally everyone I have ever known who has attempted it said the business stinks, and you never even hear about it anymore...
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My M-I-L did that....worst job from home she ever did. No one wanted to buy any of the products. I chose Scentsy myself. I LOVE Scentsy!!!! If it's something you're interested in...I'm happy to help with any questions.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I sold Herbalife It was the worst thing I have ever done.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I sell herbalife and as long as you don't get mixed up with the scam companies, your all set. I love doing it, I love the products. It's a business though so it does take some time but if you do it as an internet business, it's great. Too many try to do it person to person and they fail. If you do it through the internet, you have a much better chance at succeeding. I make about $600 a month only maybe working an hour a week, if that. I've lost 67 pounds using the products as well.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010