What are you most afraid of....getting old or becoming overweight?

I would say overweight. I can't prevent aging but I can prevent becoming overweight. My girlfriend has this huge fear of getting old and I just told her that you can't stop getting old but you can stop fat...she's still afraid..lol.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not afraid of either. I would really prefer not to die.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• im oppisite of you. im afraid of both, but more afraid of getting old because i cant control it. i cant control wether i get fat or not so im not as afraid of it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I am not afraid of either one, but I do exercise to keep my body in shape at 60, and I will continue to do so as long as my body responds.

Answer by older at 3:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Have you seen "Joan Rivers" face? She has had more plastic surgery. I just saw her on David Letterman last night. Even though she is trying to combat that dreaded aging process her face doesn't look natural anymore. Even though agin is a natural process it still is something I think about more often than I should.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Getting old. Why fear something that you can prevent?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• overweight - nothing I can do about getting old but you can do something about getting fat.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would be afraid of getting old; I think being overweight or putting on xtra weight I can control. Getting old would mean that my time in this world with the people I love continues to come to an end; eventually. That to me is scary.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I fear getting FAT because it shortens your life and reduces the quality of your life. I intend to stay at size 10 until I am a really old lady....maybe 100, as my Gramma was and still walking on her own, still had her teeth and didn't need Depends. :-) She was never overweight and I am pretty sure that is why she lived so long.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'm afraid of getting old as well.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Neither. As I am already overweight, I'm not afraid of it happening, but more what could happen from it. As for being old, I really really want to have the strength to really not worry about it when the time comes and just age gracefully at peace with myself.
    RJsMom116

Answer by RJsMom116 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010