Anyone have any nice recipes for cod fish?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 3:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cod is a good flaky white fish- its great if you take a pan, drizzle the bottom with olive oil, place the filets down, then drizzle with olive oil and white wine, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set it to rest for a minute....
    Then I chop up tomatoes, onion and or garlic, thyme, shave an ear of corn, squeeze half a lemon, mix it all up with your fingers with a little more onlive oil, then spoon over the fish. Bake at 350, check it at 20 mins, by touching the fattest part of the fliet, if it feels firm, but a little soft yet, its ready to go (remember it will keep cooking after you pull it out of the oven, so this will keep it from overcooking)...
    Voila! ready to serve! Hope you like this, if you want a couple others shoot me an email!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 10:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Bust! No. I have a great one for catfish, though. Heh. I always just make a simple beer batter and make fish tacos with my cod. There isn't really a special recipe for that, though.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 5:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have made Broiled Cod with Paprika from RecipeLand.com and it went over well.

http://recipeland.com/recipes/recipe/show/broiled_cod_with_paprika_16315

mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2010