What is the last book you read? Vote ups for everyone and best answer to most intresting book!

What book did you last read?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I love reading! The last book I read was the last one in the House of Night series. I have one by Iris Johanson called Quicksand I need to read but I have been really addicted to CM lately lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm in the middle of "Speak no Evil"
    Its about a woman that moves back to her hometown after like 20 years with her new husband and step son. She had killed a boy there when she was 11 years old.
    Not too far into it yet, but it seems really interesting.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• To Kill a Mockingbird - hadn't read it since I was in school
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Mary Higgins Clark with Just Take My Heart.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Per Mary Higgins Book abv: An attorney has a new heart transplant. This man is chgd for his wife's death. She ends up convicting him & sending him to jail. In her heart she feels he is innocent even though she got him convicted. After the trial she has a turn of events & gets the real killer convicted. The ending of the story is, she had the heart of the woman of the man she had convicted in the 1st place. Very good book if you like her writing, or type of writing.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Michael Crichton, "Prey."

"In the Nevada desert, an experiment has gone horribly wrong. A cloud of nanoparticles -- micro-robots -- has escaped from the laboratory. This cloud is self-sustaining and self-reproducing. It is intelligent and learns from experience. For all practical purposes, it is alive. It has been programmed as a predator. It is evolving swiftly, becoming more deadly with each passing hour. Every attempt to destroy it has failed. And we are the prey."

I LOVE his novels! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I am currently reading, "Appalachian and the New Deal." It talks about WV(my state) and how the New Deal helped and hurt them.  Awesome read!

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Good Night Moon
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The last grown up book I read was The Innocent Man by John Grisham...it is a true crime story.
    queen.bee