Marriage is a committement.

Check out this webpage I found it interesting.

http://www.foryourmarriage.org

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow, you're "question" is pretty short. Please learn how to spell the word commitment before you post again. Thank you.
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• LOL people are criticizing how you, the OP, spelled commitment, when they spelled "you're" wrong. I know that they meant YOUR and NOT You're as in "you are". OP, I love the site you posted, but without a question your post maybe be deleted by the powers that be.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• "You are question is short." lol "you're" is "you are" for short.. krnrobey maybe you need to check YOUR spelling before you answer again. Thank you.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I referred a site in a question and it didn't get deleted. I don't think CM minds. It was a very empowering site for moms called http://www.theshapeofamother.com
    Anonymous

• the shape of a mother site is great! it's great to know that every woman isn't perfect after pregnancy!
    Anonymous

• egads that was pretty dumb. Okay I'm eating my humble pie now, I'm not Queen Speller. I'm sorry!
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 4:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well it's not very clever to make fun of someones spelling if you aren't a good speller either....Lesson learned.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Great website!
    MrsFizz007

Answer by MrsFizz007 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• LMFAO....see what we get when we bash and act like we are better?
    Anonymous