First appt.

What should expect for my first appt? My first appt is this wed and i am almost 9weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they usually do an ultra sound (usually an internal one where they stick this probe type thing up there to see the baby) they also do a regular pap and usully some blood work too. i think they took blood at my first appointment. but most of it is a regular exam and theyll talk to you about healthy living during pregnancy and stuff. its really easy, and super exciting!! congrats!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My first exams didn't have ultrasounds. Urine test, weight, measure fundal height, answer lots of questions about medical history, make appts for first round of blood work.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008