Raising a family in PA

I pregnant with 2 toddlers. I'm with a wonderful man. But currently I live in NJ. Not a nice area either. I have family in Northampton County. I know a bit about the area. We are thinking of making a move up there. I think my children will have a better chance. Get to live in a nicer area, and just be able to experience more. But what I don't know is how easy or hard it is to live up there. Would ihave a hard time finding employment? What about childcare? What about me enhancing my education? Anyone who can help with anything please let me know. Thanks.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Travel

• I live in Pittsburgh but I love living in PA! Look up the county you want to live in on the internet and get to know the area. Call your family and ask them to get you info on local daycare centers and schools. You can do a lot of research online before a move. Good luck!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry, I live on the other side of PA, so can't answer your questions, but here's a bump for you!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'm in S.E Pa. but only familiar with what's around me. I also suggest you try and get info on the internet, or any places that can send you brochures with some pictures & any info of the area.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010