I have a one year old girl that fights with her sleep every night. She has been like this since the day she was born. What advise can you give me?

My baby's name is Dulce Marina. She was born premature (31 weeks). She turned one this July. Her sleeping patterns are off in the evening, due to my husband and me work and get off til 11 at night.

ANASOPHIA21

Asked by ANASOPHIA21 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don't give up or frustrated. Good luck to you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• try co-sleeping.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• wow those are ugly schedules when u get off from work that late ur baby becomes used to that schedule
    i would say take her to the park or something but that would be the hard part cuz of ur job
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i had the same problem with Ayvah. These last couple of weeks ive started talking and explainin it to her. when she's crying ill have her look at my eyes and i will tell her " baby you gotta go to sleep. babys need sleep to refresh for the next day ok. mommy needs to sleep too. lets all go to sleep/ nap and we'll wake up happy ok?" shes been saying Ok and rolling over and i dont hear a peep from her =] she turned two last month =]
    mommy2b0805

Answer by mommy2b0805 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010