Happy Hubby. Wallowing Wifey.

I currently have two children. Much to my shock and surprise I recently learned that I am pregnant with my third child. I am still reeling because I have been careless and reckless in the past (and not gotten preg) but this time I was very careful (and did get preg)! My husband is ecstatic and telling the world that we are expecting but I am still taking pregnancy tests (because one of these times it will be right!) I just can't get used to this idea! And he is driving me crazy! Any advice on how to just be happy again?

happymommy284

Asked by happymommy284 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It will be an adjustment. I went through the exact same thing! I was on the patch and we already have 2 kids. Sure enough I am pregnant with #3. My husband is estatic! I waited 3 months to tell anyone. He went to work the next day and send a bulk email to everyone he knew telling them. I think maybe you're just overwhelmed with the idea. I have heard #3 is not as difficult than going from 1 to 2 kids. I guess I will know soon, right? But we are all here for you to support you and your hormone fluxuations. Hormones can be causing it too. I am a miserable pregnant person. If I were someone else I would not want to be around me while I was pregnant lol. I am getting more and more excited as time passes.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008