When did you...

Switch to a sippy cup?
Switch to pull ups?
Switch out of the crib?
Start Potty training?

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 3:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sippy cups I switched at a year
    Pull ups not yet plus I think they are a waste of money so I probably will never do it
    Crib to a toddler bed at 18 months
    Potty training I started my DD at 2 yrs old but she wasnt ready yet so we put it off, potty training starts when the child is ready
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sippy 1 year...actually it was the straw cups, she didn't like the sippys too much
    pull ups 21 months only at night and potty trained during the day
    toddler bed at 18 months, she was trying to climb into her crib
    potty training attempted at 18 months, gave up she wasn't ready and started again at 21 months and sucessful during the day in a week, night in 2 months.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Sippy cups- 9 months
    Pull-ups- Never. They don't work. I worked in a daycare for 2 years and now I am a nanny and straight underwear is easier if the child is ready. Don't force it.
    Out of crib- 18 months
    Potty training- Depends on when the child shows signs of knowing when they need to go.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Switch to a sippy cup? He started on them at 6-7 months. Fully on them at 11months.

Switch to pull ups?Never!!!!!

Switch out of the crib?18 months maybe. 

Start Potty training?When he showed all the signs. He was 2.5 and it took 4 days.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Started a cup at 4 months and fully Switched to a straw cup at 12 months and hes 13 months so i havent done any of the others..lol..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Switch to a sippy cup? Never switched because mine were breastfed, but we started then with water in one around 6 months old

Switch to pull ups? Never except at night after we got them day trained or if we were going on long trips in the car.

Switch out of the crib? Never as they never slept in a crib. We coslept until they chose to be in their own bed around 3 years old.

Start Potty training? When they showed interest which was 18 months with my first (day trained at 22 months and night at 30 months) and my second around 22 months (day trained at 24 months and night trained at 27 months).
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sippy cup - introduced around 8 months
    crib - around 2 1/2
    pull-ups - don't bother, except at night it might be easier. It's better to wait until they are ready and go right to undies.
    potty training - I waited until they turned 3. All were trained in 3 days.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Sippy cup at 6 mo with water at meals

Never used pull ups

Never had a crib

Potty training at around 3

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sippy - 1 year
    crib - 26 months (baby brother born the next month)
    pull ups- 32 months but mostly use them for naps, night times, and long car trips
    potty trained - 32 months
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010