Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

is it ok to fly within the US if my baby is a citizen and i have a tourist visa?

hi i was in AZ for vacations shopping for my baby to come, i had an emergency and the baby was born here in the US,i was born in mexico and i have a tourist visa and have my permit but i want to travel to seattle from az with my baby she is only 1 year old would there be a problem if i try to travel with her? does anyone know?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Travel

Answers (3)
  • I guess it would depend on if your visa is expired or not. If it is, then probably not because you have to show current photo ID. That's my guess though

    Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

  • I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

    Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

  • i wouldnt chance ti without talkin to someone in the office where you got the

    Answer by mekarevell at 12:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.