Hey I need your approval is this ok to do.. Have sex with some random dude, I am married but its not going great!

LOL it makes me laugh when i see skits like this. Are you honestly asking if its ok can you not think for yourself? Now who ask question knowing that common sense is your friend and will help you? Unless you have no sense then asking.....

What do you think of question like this? First honest answer gets best answer

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 4:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• My personal favorite are the "could I be pregnant?" questions
    how the hell do I know, Miss Clio went out of business and my crystal ball is busted
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• rolling on floorI dont even answer questions that dumb!

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I hate reading questions like this. I just think about the husband in the relationship and cringe. I mean, this poor guy doesn't know what's about to hit him and he's married to a woman who is about to break up their marriage, on the potential advice of strangers. Why do some people not get that you shouldn't ask a bunch of strangers if it's okay to cheat on their husband. It's not okay. STOP TRYING TO CHEAT ON YOUR HUSBAND! Argh! Sorry, I just love my husband and son so much that thinking about what these women are doing just drives me crazy. If you want out of the relationship, just freaking leave! Or do counseling. Or just stop being stupid and sabotaging a relationship because you get bored, or feel lonely, or aren't getting whatever you want out of your relationship. Get your act together and act like an adult.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 4:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thats gross.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Anytime having sex with "some random dude" is gross.
    matthewscandi

• Are you seriousy asking this question?? No, it is not ok, be woman enough to tell your husband you are not happy and that you want out. Would you want him going out and screwing some random check and putting your health at risk?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Peanutsmommy1  rolling on floor!!!!!!!!!!

Truelove77

• it's a stupid question of course, as the common sense is so obvious!
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• lmao!! That question is why I just asked my one on "Should stupid questions get stupid answers?" lol!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Honestly, when I see questions like that on here I don't think they are really real. First they are asking anon because they know they will get tons of women sending them mean pms. Most of the time I think they like to see other women go at each other on what is right and what is wrong. And it is true women on here love to go at it with each other on who is right and who is wrong! After reading them I just move on because really there is no need for me to answer the question. If they are real question the best of luck to them. I'm not going to be the one who tells them what is right or wrong...
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010