BREASTFEEDING

DOES BREASTFEEDING ONLY TAKE OFF WEIGHT GAINED FROM PREGNANCY OR DOES IT TAKE WEIGHT YOU HAD BEFORE YOU WERE PREGNANT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol if you ask me I would say neither. But I belive it is supposed to only be a couple pounds and only pregnancy weight.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well it took my weight off from my pregnancy and the weight I had put on before my pregnancy. I was like 135 or more before I got pregnant and about 160 at my last OB appointment before giving birth. Now I'm like 105.
    Anonymous

• Nursing my youngest took off the baby weight AND 60 pounds.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• neither for me!
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 2:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• for me it took off pregnancy weight plus weight from before!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• neither for me...
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 4:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Breastfeeding burns like 20 calories per ounce so nurse nurse nurse!!! The more your body has to make the more you'll lose...You can even pump after feedings to help and store it in a deep freezer or donate it..Yes you can lose extra weight.
    It's best to establish your supply in the very beginning so nurse frequently and empty those boobs in every feeding...You HAVE to EMPTY them...It will tell your body to make more...Then get a pump and pump even if your not producing any and pump for about 5-10 minutes extra after you feed..
    Anonymous