paragard update

well i got it today and it hurt less than getting a pap smear to put it in... but i've got pretty bd cramps now. wish i had something more than ibuprofen (i'm taking 800mg and it still wears off before its time for the next dose). and i'm doing some spotting.
i drove myself but had a sitter for my older kids. took my 4 month old with me.

dixie383

Asked by dixie383 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• I would read the literature that the doctor's office gave you. If you are really hurting, call your doctor.

Good luck, I hope you feel better.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• they said to expect cramping... it's just been so long sice i had a real period i've forgotten what cramps feel like! (i have a 4.5 year old, a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old. i've either been pregnant or nursing for all but 5 months since march 2005!!!
    dixie383

Comment by dixie383 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• usually you get cramping for a little while if it doesnt start to disapear in like a day or 2 theni think you should call your doctor
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• cramping is gone, i feel fine now! :)
    dixie383

Comment by dixie383 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010