Has anyone been a Silpada Jewelry Rep? Is it worth getting into? Do you still do it...if not, why?

Momof2boys2431

Asked by Momof2boys2431 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Honestly, in this economy, it is really hard to sells stuff like that. I would rather get a part time job somewhere where I know I will get paid. Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have been to a party and that shit is expensive. I wouldn't buy it much less sell it
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 4:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You can buy similar jewelry cheaper elsewhere. I knew someone who tried to sell it and that's what people kept telling her.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I've never heard of that company, but I sell Premier Designs Jewelry. It's affordable, fun, gorgeous, and the benefits for both the jewelers and the hostesses are the best I've ever seen. If you'd like more info, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to share!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I sell Premier also, not only is it affordable but they treat their consultants, AWESOME and also their hostesses, better than any direct sales company. Silpada is expensive and hard to sell because women want more for their money. Do not listen to anyone who says in this economy it is hard to sell, I have had NO PROBLEMS with Premier, women LOVE IT!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:59 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I learned something new this weekend, Avon bought out Silpada.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes they did~ I also sell Premier, I would say if you're going to sign up to sell Jewelry, go with a company that has your best interests in mind!
    jewelrylady85

Answer by jewelrylady85 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010