Why do you ladies keep deleting your question?

Either let it go or pick a best answer. Don't delete. If you don't like opinions, don't ask questions. But to ask and delete just makes you look bad. Especially when the answers aren't bad and out of hand.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 4:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• if you post a question you have every right to delete it...duh!

And everyone who watches you do it has the right to form their own opinion about why you deleted it. Deleting questions is against their intent for this section - that's why they charge you points every time you do it. This is supposed to be a resource where people can search for answers before asking their own question. If you want to delete everyone who disagrees with you, put it in a journal.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I blame people that just want the temporary attention. Once that brief time is over, they move on to complain about something else.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 4:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It costs them five points to delete, if they feel it's worth it, to each their own.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thats to be expected on here... (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't do that.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If an question doesn't get a best answer, I will delete it. Why should that matter to anyone?

Liansmommie, what do you mean by this? Why or how does getting a "best answer" affect you deleting a question?

Im still trying to figure this whole situation out.
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I agree if I don't have my answer then I delete it. I'm not going to give BA to someone who doesn't deserve it. Why do you let things bother you? It's just a question. People can delete their questions all they want. If you want to keep the question up that someone ask then ask a similar question.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I delete a question if I don't receive an answer worthy of being the best IMO within two days. Why keep it open for all eternity?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 7:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010