Do you live lights on in your house all the time?

Do you live on lights or do you turn them off when you leave the room?

I'm real anal about making sure the lights are off when no one is in the room!!

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no way. What a waste.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My boys drive me nuts some nights because they'll leave some lights on upstairs before going to bed and I won't realize it til hours later when I go to bed. Lights have to be off when not in use.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• the kids do, and then I threaten to put them on a treadmill to provide power to the house... they've gotten much better about it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• During the day I just open up the windows there is no point in me paying for light when it's free you know what I mean. I am also anal about keeping them off lol. I also try to teach my kid and DH to do so =} At night we only leave the hallway light on just so when my two year old wake up to go potty at night!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 4:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't leave them on unless It's nightime and I am coming right back to that room.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I turn them off when I leave the room.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No leaving lights on here. Every one is a CFL so they are very efficient, but I can't waste... At night we only have one light on the living room and the under cabinet light in the kitchen....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No. We only turn the lights on after dark. It saves on the electric bill. We do however, leave the computer and tvon quitea bit.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'm like you with being very obsessive about turning lights off if there's no one in the room. I used to charge my kids $1 every time they were caught leaving the lights on. I told them it went to pay the electric bill. Believe me, they've gotten much better about turning them off!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• .... when we are watching tv... once everyone goes to be nothing is on....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010