I am 20 weeks. My baby doesnt move at all...I maybe felt him kick 3 times...My st son was born in october and by 15 weeks he moved llike crazy...the dr said he is 100% fine....I am just wondering is he lazy??

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 4:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you weigh more now then you did with your son? I was slightly overweight when I got preggo with Dd (5lbs) and I couldn't feel her move til 22 weeks.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I didn't even feel mine move until after 21 weeks. It is perfectly fine. No, he isn't lazy. He is the size of a cantaloupe. So you may not feel it everytime.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• no im tiny actually......just strange to me because my 1st son moved so much so early
    MaMaTreZZa

Comment by MaMaTreZZa (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I had a very hard time feeling my 2nd..doctor said it was because I had a front lying placenta...
    msmaddox

Answer by msmaddox at 4:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my doctor told me to drink a cup of juice and hold still pay attention to the little movements but not to stress too much as long as you are feeling something.
    bzyblondmomof5

Answer by bzyblondmomof5 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yeah, the placenta could be placed differently for this one.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 4:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010