What would you do?

If you were with someone whom you loved more than life and all they did was hurt you(cheating) and act as if they didn't think it was such a big deal, how would you handle it? Another thing if this person did everything for you but like I said hurt you by cheating on you what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would leave, and have left for that very reason before. The problem is that you feel that you love him more than life itself. You don't really love him - you are dependent on him. He is a habit. A bad habit. Give him up. Don't waste your energy trying to love someone who hurts you. If you are honest with yourself, you will see that you resent him and dislike him for all the hell he's put you through.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i would leave him. you could find someone out there much better then that.He don't deserve to have you if he cheats on you! Good luck mama. i hope you find the answer you are looking for!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have and would walk away and never look back...
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Cheating is a deal breaker for me, I would kick him to the curb and find me a man that is faithful and trust worthy.

Answer by older at 4:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You deserve to be treated like a woman and someone who is deserving of a 100% committment. Both in heart and physically. If he is cheating on you then he is not committed to you and his nicesties may be due to guilt over him being a dirtbag. Do you always want to know "Oh he cheated on me again, he is being super nice and sweet." ? Cheating isn't something I can persoanlly live with.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Leave. He obviously doesn't value your relationship, or you, as much as you do.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i would leave, im not gonna let someone keep treating me like crap. your deserve better than that.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You are worth so much more than being treated like that.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010