I dunno what to do can you help?

I am hanging with a close friend, been friends for three years. He has two kids, I have three. He's divorced, I am finishing a divorce. We get along swimmingly, hes amazing, he adores me, and we're talking about seeing each other a different way. I am just scared of messing up our friendship. I love his kids, they loves me, and vice versa. It's comfortable, it's stable. We both have our own income, places to live and things seem too perfect. I just don't know what to do. Someone be honest with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Keep your separate places to live. Take your time to figure out how you really feel. You are finishing a divorce so do not rush into anything (like selling your home). If it is meant to be then it will be that way today, tomorrow, and for a long time to come. Breath.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Why rush things? I would say just stay friends and see what develops.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• okay there's always been tension... or chemistry, we've jsut both been friends

SLVN_Jen

Answer by SLVN_Jen at 4:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If you want to and it's mutual...I say GO FOR IT...Life is to short for "What ifs?"
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 4:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It may just be a case of the grass being greener. I would definately give it a go, even if you only go out as friends at first. Maybe since you already know each other and have for a while you can go one a couple o fesperiemental dates? Tell him this is what you would like ot try to see if there is any romantic chemistry. I'm sure with you both coming from the same background and especially since he knows you are just getting your divorce he will be understanding. :)
    You may just be great friends!
    There may be something more.
    Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes but MommaofH2, nothing can develop if they don't give it a try. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• *experimental
    Memigen

• If there has always been chemistry then definately GO FOR IT! :)

You may have just had to find your prince charming a different way than the other princesses. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• take it slow!!!!!
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• well i think if i was that situation i would wait a little longer just to make sure you guys would really work out i mean if you guys break up it might be hard to stay friends so i think you guys shouldnt rush things. now if you are sureabout your feelings and so is he then go for it
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010