Update :)!!

So i went to the doctors this morning, im 1cm which im excited about. Well my doc ask how she was moving and i said not that much today so she hooked me up to the monitor her hear rate was awesome and you could hear her moving around. Well i was having alot of contractions. In a matter of 20 minutes i had about 10 or so contractions that were about 3 minutes apart :). She sent me home and said that keep an eye on em and if they stay like that for an hr to call her and most likely go to the hospital. So i guess my question is besides walking and having sex, is there anything that could help along with the contractions??

Mandalxl

Asked by Mandalxl at 4:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not anything I would try. Just let you body go with the flow. It will happen when ready. No need to try and force start it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• drink some water and take a nap.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would just let it be! You are sooo close! :)

CONGRATS!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thanks ladies :)! I have been drinking tons and tons of water probably about 3 or 4 gallons since this morning, haha. Im just curious to know if i am no longer 1cm or not its been driving me crazy all day.

Mandalxl

Comment by Mandalxl (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• At this point I would rest.. You will need your energy and strength, Congratulations!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010